Studio run by lead engineer CONRAD OSIPOWICZ, the Mix studios feature state of the art equipment for audio mixing, mastering, source connect And Vo record for TV FILM and ADVERTISING.
VOLITION’S mixing clients include national advertising mixes and ADR recording sessions with SourceConnect for McDonalds, Mountain Dew, Mercedes, Nike, ABC, NPR, CBS, HBO, NETFLIX ESPN, Warner Bros., and album recordings with GRAMMY NOMINATED gospel artist Anthony Brown, (“2econd Wind”, nominated for Best Gospel Album of the Year).
We also mix the full music score and episodic songs for the EMMY NOMINATED NETFLIX hit SITCOM “FAMILY REUNION” starring Tia Mowry and Loretta Divine.
FEATURES and AWARD WINNING MIXING PROJECTS:
- THE REMIX: HIP HOP X FASHION (awarded best documentary 6 times) (NETFLIX)
- THE SIT IN: HARRY BELAFONTE HOSTS THE TONIGHT SHOW (awarded HBO BEST DOCUEMNTARY)
- FRESHMAN YEAR (5 time award winning NETFLIX film)
- ANTHONY BROWN , (“2ECOND WIND” nominated for BEST GOSPEL ALBUM OF THE YEAR
- NETFLIX “THE GAME CHANGERS” executive produced by JAMES CAMERON
- THE NBA FINALS THEME MUSIC ft JAMIE FOXX
- SPORTSCENTER FLAGSHIP THEME
- ZAGARIS directed by Duncan and Steve Lawrence